This is a sneak peek at my heart for the Artsy
Mama swap , Can't give it all away !! I am
all about the pink and red, and embellishments
are my faves . Love to dye the shipping tags from
Staples . When they are finished , they do not look
like those plain old tags . I like using them because
they are so sturdy . Just gives a different look
than cutting out of cardstock and they are much sturdier .
Hope my swap partner will like hers . She lives in California .
as you can see sparkle and glitter are my faves
my nails are such a pleasing pink -- now to get this
pink off my hands . That is another challenge .
Used Adirondack Ink Spray by Tim Holtz ;
Check out his blog -- especially the 12 tags of C hristmas
very nice .
magic pocket card -- starts out as a12 x 12
cardstock paper -- it is folded three times and makes a
wonderful small pocket to store a treat a little challenge to
to understand at first . You punch the sides ,
add ribbon to close and embellish . In an earlier post I
showed the inside of the card , there is a pocket on the front
to slip the card in and one at the top for goodies . I
will use this idea over and over . is great for a gift card etc .


4 comments:
Oooo...looks yummier than chocolate! Your partner will love it!..Sand
Your swap partner is so blessed. Oh! that's me. I am blessed to be your swap partner. I am so excited. Looks delicious!
Waaaaaa why can't I be your swap partner again. Your in for a real treat.
Please check out my blog I have something special for you. Hugs,Terri
Kathy, your Valentine Swap heart looks like it is filled with lots of fabulous treats. I'm still working on mine, in between organizing the studio. You asked about my daybed - no it is not antique. We bought it for my daughter (who is 24 now) for her "big girl bed" when she out grew her crib. My mother always wanted me to have a white iron bed when I was a young girl. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello!
Post a Comment