Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY heart full of wonderful supplies and surprises for Jenna


I was fortunate to have the lovely Jenna from Artrageousafternoon .
blogspot .com , be my partner for the "Love of Supplies Valentine
Swap " These wonderful vintage postcards and this artfully made sign
including the crystal - one of my fav. things has given me such delight .
Also included was very wide pink (fav color ) lace -- oh too pretty to use .
You can see it below with the lovely art piece by J enna. It is too too lovely .










Look inside the box amazing things to create with It is
truly amazing that the ribbons flowers etc were different
than what i have -- It makes it so nice to be able to
have things , you haven't seen locally .
Everything is so cute . I really love them --
Thank You Jenna , so much !!!!

LOok at this gorgeous paper she used on the heart, sheet music is
one of my favorite things to use in my art . and the cute
Valentine and all the fluff Way too cute . The presentation was
so pretty I don't want to change it . She also made me
a darling domino necklace -- Jenna so generous .


I will have such fun creating with these .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You scored on this swap girl! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Let me know if you would like me to put together a do it yourself shrink plastic kit. I'll post it on etsy. xoxoSandy

Terri said...

WHAT A OVER LOAD OF EYE CANDY! I would say you scored big on this one. But I'm sure Jenna had a ideal how special you are! Hugs, Terri