
Wow, di d not realize I hadn't posted in such a long time . Between a short trip and uh OH !!
therapy -- yes sad to say -- three times a week -- from lifting a humongous ? scrap case -- since I am a mixed media art person -I tend to have everything but the Kitchen sink - When I go to the scraps with my friends -- they are always amazed at what I create -- not the usual page -- not that it is great to them most times lol , sometimes they say -- what do you do with that --hmm, sometimes I say , I just enjoy the process -- but lots of girls stop by and just don't get it ..
So that is o.k. each to their own . My clavical was out of place -- finally back in . Having therapy three times a week -- What's a girl to do -- right handed -(that side was out )
and sitting at the computer for long periods not recommended -- Will be on my way shortly to
see the wrencher himself -- (just kidding -clavical in - inflamation down ) but therapy on the ole
muscles is tough ! OK no more whining -- Did make a tiny Tiara as per the Teresa -- Bellatoria
Tutorial today . Couldn't resist --it is for my garden angel(an Indoor one ) -- still have to make a sash , you know like Ms America ,-- she will be -all dressed for daylight savings celebration lol(sorry ) couldn't resist --- I really love it . Will post when finished -- WAs looking for a picture to post
If I posted this already -- sorry -- This was a shadowbox canvas I made for Ele for the vintage valentine swap -- Don't think I posted, was a secret then . lol . Will get up to speed soon . I have made a few Easter Gooodies for the Bella _ Enchanted swap OH I love to make Bunny stuff --
--some were in progress , before the big "OWIE " -- I am still the Easter Bunny to my grown children and 2 Grandchildren of course . They love it -- and like small children love the special treats chosen for them --
I have to make a disclaimer here -- Easter is such a special time to me and my family.
and while the bunnies and chicks are fun . We celebrate it as a very sacred day.
What fun it is to share the fun and funn things about the special holidays with you .
Blessings ,Kathy


5 comments:
You have been tagged my dearie! Go to my blog for the how-to's! Hugs, Terri
Hi Kathy,
Got your comment about ordering my book. Looks like to order from the site, you have to become a memeber. Doesn't cost anything and is very easy. Sorry about that. Otherwise I'll be selling them on my blog in April. Thanks for your support!
Kari
artsy_mama@hotmail.com
Hi Kathy--first name basis is fine with me--I can't wait to see your version of my garland!! thanks for the comment on my blog, too :)
have a happy day!
Well there you are kathy! looked for a couple times lately.
glad your clavical is back in place! that would be very uncomfortable! I know sitting at the computer for too long is a killer!
I still play the easter bunny here too.. but its harder and harder to figure out what to fill baskets with the older they all good!
hugs
vivian
Hi sweetie!!! It's so good to hear from you! Isn't Vikki amazing??? She is so so kind, I'm so glad that you're getting to know her too....I'm trying to talk her in to blogging so maybe you can help me!! I hope you're feeling better, sounds like you've had a rough patch. I do hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter this Sunday! xxoo, Dawn (Oh yes, I know Kris!!! She's soooo Talented!! I'm amazed at her creations..)
Post a Comment