Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nesting !!


It is a beautiful sunny day here -- off to Archivers
soon , got some Mother's day gift cards -- But wanted to Post
the Bird with metal elements
that i mentioned several posts ago wanted to get my creative
mojo -back before attempting it,this is my Primitive - grunge side -
I do love rusty metal things -- they have such a vintage look -
but are so opposite to my soft feminine side of creating art with laces and "PINK " Does that make me right brained - left brained or possibly -no brained ??-- OOPS better not answer that !
I do love it,and will add it to my Nest area
on my shelf or on my inspiration board.
Have a great day Kathy ♥

2 comments:

The Charm House said...

Kathy... I love it, so cute!!! Isn't the weather great here today!
Beautiful
Have a great day my friend!
Hugs,
Yvette

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kathy; We are having some beautiful weather here too... my plants are just taking off.... yippy
Love your nesting it is to to cute.

Hugs;
Alaura