This is my tag for Tag Tuesday at Louise's Kardkrazy--site - not sure how clear it looks as blogger will not let me see it on my screen til I post (too crazy )
gotta spend a day with them to see if it is my problem or theirs -- anyway - the theme --was "masking " --- I cut out a cardboard cloud design and then rubbed blue
chalks around them -- (sorry lots was covered up lol . and thenm added the vintage pics and Inked with Distress ink -- These color combinations are some of my faves now --- Have a great day !! kathy - ga


12 comments:
Lovely tag - I love vintage Parisian :)
I love your tags. You are so creative.
Hey Kathy; I just love your Tags, you make the prettiest ones the colors are nice too.
Have a great week.
Hugs;
Alaura
Great tag Kathy! I love the soft, romantic look of it!
Wonderful tag.
Great tag for the challenge!
Kathy, that is weird that blogger won't let you see your picture.
Love what you did in creating your own mask -- your tag is lovely!
Love your tag!
This is lovely! Such pretty colors.
Beautiful tag!
You do always make the coolest tags, love this color combo as well! This is just beautiful! :D
-c
yapping cat
i swear by blue and brown too, you've used such soft colours. great vintage feel to it.
Post a Comment