Thursday, September 9, 2010

PART 2 Around the studio


As you may can see I am all about TIM -- HOLTZ that is -- love the birdcage die -- the tissue tape and am currently waiting on the new die of his size * tags -- I preordered -

also love the new little fil in canisters -- doing a swap to include some will show when finished --

Need to be working on a Halloween swap , also -- most othes are in various stages -- and hopefully the little tag and pocket will become a book - ALso have bought several of Tims -- embossing texture fades -- and hope you can see the core dinations(? ) paper on the bird cage design -- It is pricey but so yummy - NOw if I didn't have to drive over and HOur one way to get it -- Gotta scoot - Need some baby kisses and snuggles from my newest love __ Blessings -- KAthy - ga ♥
WEll when I write info cannot see which pic I am talking about -- Sorry lol -- blogger is wacko today

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh man...what wonderful goodies. You chose good. :) I've been dithering around...I want this, I want that...between 7 Gypsies and Tim, what's a girl to do? LOL. Looking forward to seeing what you make for Halloween girlie....

hugs,
c

Unknown said...

I love Tim's products and that piece you created is just gorgeous! Kiss the sweet baby for me!

Sandy xox

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great stash, Kathy. I always enjoy seeing what others are procuring for their artwork:)
Those Paper Artsy stamps look fabulous.

vikki said...

~♥HI SWEETIE... LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HAS GOOD TASTE! LOVE. IT! LOVE THE LIL' GIRL STAMP... HAVE NOT SEEN HER... TIM HOLTZ PRODUCT? LEDGER PAPERS? GOT SOME OF THE SAME TAPE...TOO FUNNIE! SOO MANY FUN THINGS OUT THERE... WHAT ARE WE TA DO?? HAVE A CREATIVE DAY...IT IS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER HERE... HOPE YOUR SINUS CRUD IS BETTER... MINE STILL HANGING IN THERE..HARD TO DO MUCH WITH THE WOOZIES =) TAKE CARE... ENJOY PLAYING WITH YOUR TOYZ... WISH I LIVED CLOSER WE WOULD HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN. LOVEYA WITH HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~

Brenda said...

Gotta love Tim Holtz to get the inspiration flowing!! I'm doing an ATC swap at the local scrapbook store. You will have to post pics of your finished halloween swap items!

Ruth said...

Hi Kathy..... Great goodies to play and create with.
I too have to drive an hour and half just to get all those kinds of supplies.
Look forward to seeing your Halloween creations ;)