Trying to get ahead in my swaps -- this year !! as opposed to all those I have been behind in this past year ,as we are expecting our 3rd Grandson in Feb (16th ??) Our last one who ,is only 5mths and was born 6 weeks early --so trying to get a jump start (just in case ) -- Here are some of my tag creations , already have them done --except for a couple of ribbon or stickles tweeks !!Then to mail out -- whew -- THis has to be the year of organization -- esp since this room with tools and paints and sprays -- needs to be secured , because of toddlers coming along ---and besides my art room (mess ) is driving me crazy !!!
So in effect -- guess that is a resolution !! yikes -- scary !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !!!!!!! Thanking GOD for all my beautiful blessings and those to come !!KAthy - ga ♥


6 comments:
hi Kathy! looks like youre off to a good start! good for you. I'm truely hoping this year to get my life in order and balance.. and not to keep feeling like I'm rushing adn dragging behind! I'm looking forward to the ornie swap and need to figure out what I'm going to make!
have a sweet day
and if I dont get back before hand to wish you a happy new year.. then let me wish it to you now!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
hugs
vivian
Well my dear, you are ahead of the game eh? Lovely! I especially love the 2nd tag...the kid in the orange boots! LOVE it!
Sending wishes your way for a wonderful New Year!
hugs (hopefully chicken pox free) :)
-c
I think we're in the same swap and I have been working on my tags for 2 days now. Happy New Year sweetie!
Sandy ox
~♥Hi Sweetie... Happy twenty eleven m'dear friend! Looks like you have been busy! the tags look lovely! been going thru things myself & found my desk only to bury it once again! thanx for visiting me & I am soo blessed to have you in my life...my lil'earth angel! may your new year be filled with many creative visions!{check out my last post about God*Given abilities, when you have time} loveya with hugs & blessings, vikki♥~ xoxo
Kathy,
Congratulations on the sweet additions to your family, what a blessing those little grands are!
I love your tags, but you always to make the best ones! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Darn you are ahead of the rush for Valentine tags this year.
I have been thinking all day about some idea for this years cards. Hope I can work on them all week end if I can just make myself stay home LOL
There is an awful good auction
Post a Comment