Monday, June 20, 2011

CRAZY WEEKS !!!

For all my bloggy friends -- my e mail is down due to trying along with 5 different tecchies to put a #3G Microcell --on my hubs cell phone (signal is weak -uh well almost nonexistent--here in the country-- SO I am crazy --without e mail -- hope to remedy it soon --I can see your blogs -- but allows me not to post - except facebook - crazy huh !! well I don't understand ""PUTERS " --
WEll tried to add a picture -- NO go !! HOpe to be back blogging and seeing e mail soon --HUGZ Kathy --:(

3 comments:

vivian said...

I Misses you!!!! hurry up and come back to blogland!
xoxo
vivian

Jane said...

Hi, Kathy!
I've had so much computer trouble, mostly modem, the past couple of months - oh, my! I can really relate to your issues there! Went almost 2 wks without email :( Still catching up now with new modem.
Haven't even posted the Easter Swap photos, but hopefully this week. I'm still amazed at all the wonderful goodies you sent me!!!

Now today I just got the box from Kimberly with the Red, White, & Blue ATC garland - so sweet! I LOVe your cards! This was such a fun swap, wasn't it? Got to use my new stamp - cute little girl!

Better get busy taking pix of the garland so I can hang it up to enjoy! So glad you were part of it!

xoxo Jane-Jacksonville

Anonymous said...

I just got the banner from Kim. Love your card!!