
Our littlest guy will be turning one in late January . WE can hardly believe it !!!
He is so adorable --time flies - He is a Happy baby except when teething - Trying to get the other pics on to show the sweet boys together --Our lil MAN -- is 15 months old --and hugs and gives his cousin a face kiss -- too sweet -- They will be such buddies ,growing up together . Christmas will be fun this year , with them at this age -- to have fun with their new toys !! HAve a great day all - need some food in the house --- my dreaded thing -- grocery shopping .


2 comments:
Oh, Kathy, he's just a darling! Looks like such a sweetie! I'll bet you have lots of fun with those two! How wonderful to have a cousin so close in age and living nearby!
You are so busy - I don't know how you do it all!!! I think I have a lot to do, but then when I see your 'list', I'm amazed!
xoxo Jane
hi Kathy! I knew youd be celebrating a birthday soon too! I miss you here in blogland. sometimes its so hard to find the time to keep up isnt it? Life is so full and so good!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian
Post a Comment