Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthday fun --



What fun we are having with so many birthdays -- this month -- Need to get the other good pics from my children to show here of our celebrations .I so love my family .They are such a joy --God is so good !!!!!
Have not had time to create much , made some birthday cards
, forgot to take pictures -- I am so in a hurry these days -- Youngest grand son 1 -- and oldest grandson(13 ) both had birthdays this week . One more to go this month -- a whirl , but oh such fun !
I am hoping to work on some Valentines soon -- Have a great week all !!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, what a sweetie! Happy 1st Birthday! Was just thinking you'd have some birthdays soon!
I'm still not caught up from Christmas, or maybe Halloween :)
xoxo Jane

vivian said...

Good morning! Glad to see you here! Ive been enjoying my grandies too. they are soooooooo freaken Precious!
Life is good isnt it?
have you read heaven is for real? you would like it. Its very thought provoking. I might do a post on it later.
anyways... have a great day and I hope you get to do a little valentine creating soon!
xoxo
vivian

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kathy,
Not many things better than a baby wearing birthday cake.
enJOY your blessings,
Kimberly

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

This is a big birthday month at our family too. Happy ones to all of yours!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kathy,
Just popping by to wish you a lovely Valentine's Day!
JOY & hugs,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Kathy :)Have a great weekend!

Sandy xox