Friday, May 2, 2008

LOVING THE LAVENDER and CASA BELLA - with teresa



THis is the vignette I put together and posted for one of our CASABELLA
projects with Teresa McFayden . WE got wonderful ideas
and beautiful graphics to download - see the lavender packets and the soaps
lovely vintage and oh so French . The packets are music paper are tied with string -and I used my sealing wax
and initial on these -- I have been collecting some
things with a lavender design for years . The tin has such a sweet painting and the two small lavender bottles were a find . I collect old tole trays and this one is a favorite
I have another with lavender flowers my daughter gave me as a gift -- and i have a few teacups and plates also ,. I wish you could small the fresh lavender bundle - I do
love their fragrance . We have someone in our town , who makes lovely handmade soaps
with lavender and i love using them to display as well as for gifts .
Next post -- creations for THe BIRDS AND BONNETS SWAP --

7 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Mother's Day my great cyber friend! Hugs, Terri

Sandy said...

Lovely lavender vignette!

Beth Leintz said...

Hi Kathy- I need your address to send your Birds & Bonnets screen. If you could email me via my profile, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Beth

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Uh-oh! I need your address again...

pcovington270@bellsouth.net

3rdEyeMuse said...

Kathy - I was lucky enough to receive one of yout Birds and Bonnets panels. It is so delightful and I love, love, love it! Many heartfelt thanks to you. :)

ps - I adore the girl that's flying on her own wings - the one with the creative nest.

LiLi M. said...

Hi! Hope your doing fine. Yesterday I received one of your panels in my birds and bonnets screen, so I wanted to thank you very much. I am so pleased with this panel, the details are amazing, that veil, that tag!!
You are so talented, I am happy to meet you this way. thanks again! xo LiLi

kathy said...

HI all ! have been without my computer for about three weeks uh it had a cmos ?-problem whatever that is -- so rather than fix an old clunker -- just got a new one . Just got my new computer tonight and I had all my info transfered by someone -more computer savy than me . Ok still trying to figure this out -- had to do a search for my own blog too too crazy -- wil try to answer everyone tomorrow - If I figure what happened to my e- mail account ?????--OH FOr shabby in the city -- so sorry your info and address was locked in my computer -somewhere-- Kathy