Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dazed and confused --Computerspeak 101 dazed


This is me today -- pensive , not totally happy
not mad hmm - perplexed -- Anyone out there
know how to get your e - mail addressbook onto a new computer ??
or even find it ???
Well, as my computer decided to give up the ghost --I will say
I was fortunate to be able to have a computer whiz --who was able to
transfer all my files and pictures to the new computer -- What a blessing he was,
to lose all the graphics and pics --I would have been (southern vernacular)
" SQUALLIN " -- big time crocodile tears . Scott was such a blessing ,
and made it virtually painless -- But not being online for 3 weeks -- has been hard --
It will take a month of reading to keep up with what has been happening with all my
bloggie -friends . Yikes i had over 200 e- mails -- I am still learning this new
computer , if i don't reply promptly - bear with me .
OK enough whining -- God has blessed me with a new computer -
They said this would be a dragster as compared to the volkswagen
engine I was driving lol -- So watch out girls Here I come !!
Blessings -- Kathy - GA .

3 comments:

Lou Ann said...

Hi Kathy

I can possibly help you with your address book. What mail program do you use? Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.? email me at louannmoo@yahoo.com if you still need help. I work in the IT dept. at a Christian School in Atlanta. Thanks, Lou Ann

The Feathered Nest said...

Yaaaaaay Kathy!! I'm so happy for you girl!! Do I need to email you with my address for the yard sale Saturday?? I hope that someone can help you with the email addresses ~ I use yahoo though. So good to see you posting! xxoo, Dawn

vivian said...

yeah! a new computer and your up and running. now you can play again. I find it hard to keep up even when I havent gotten "behind"! dont know if your interested or not, but I just posted a new swap.. check it out on my blog.. or just stop by to say hi anyways!
have a great day!
hugs
vivian