This is one of my favorite pictures of one of the oldest trees in America - near Charleston ,S.C.
Charleston is one of my favorite vacation spots -- we go there quite a bit - Hub and I are such lovers of history -- I really need to take pics of our town - a very historic town - with the house that Margaret Mitchell used in her idea of Ashley's home in "Gone with the Wind "-- it is a quaint town --with concerts on the square every Thursday at lunch in the spring -- very charming -with babies in strollers --people picknicking -and business men enjoying lunch and
music around the square -- The town has grown so since we moved here(90,000 +) -- we have a large industrial park -including General Mills -- a french perfume bottle co and many others
industrial area -- I will soon do a walking tour and take pictures --
Well ,learning a new computer program - takes longer than I thought --
Thanks to all who e mailed and left notes -- I was finally able to get my e - mail straight
and get some addresses into my book also -- Have been enroled into Teresa McFayden 's
"WRITE PLACE " -- got in just in time -- Not getting to spend much time on it yet
as I am still playing catch - up -- from vacation and computer meltdown --


4 comments:
Kathy I'm so sorry sweetie that you're back is hurting!!! I do hope that after the doctor you're feeling better. Please rest and take good care of yourself ~ xxoo, Dawn
Here's to a speedy recovery...Kara
I hope you are feeling better soon. I wish I'd dropped by sooner to learn of the art journaling you signed up for, it sounds great!
great old tree! sorry about your back.. nothing like a back ache that keeps you from having fun!
I put you on the pinkeep swap list and will post about it in a couple days when I announce partners. Right now there are only 10 of us, which is a nice workable number! buit it would be nice to have a few more! pass on the word it you can!
hugs
vivian
Post a Comment