Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloweenmania- we are a little out of focus Houston !


It seems like I am gripped by Halloween -
mania -- the only thing that will help - is realizing
that Christmas -gasp - is just around the corner .
It seems like ever since I started the Bella-zine
I am loving creating halloween goodies -for moi-
as never before -- This (sorry about the blur )
is a sneak peek at what I have been working on
for a couple of days -- she really is a cutie --
and dressed in all her finery -- Then last night as I
finished her up around 2p.m.- I realized she needed a backdrop
and props and of course a cat and bat or two - So after all ,
she is not ready for prime time . Then Istarted thinking
about signage -etc and was so tired -So she is still at this hour
languishing in L A-LA -land with no place to call her own -
lol -- Working the details out in my head -been running all day
- and now Survivor and the "Debate ' so she -MY Pretty -
will have to wait til tomorrow - Of course my other Project
-ya know the great organizing of my craft room -is on hold
I keep saying like the little engine that could -I THINK I CAN -I THINK I CAN !!
rofl -- well they all will have to wait for another day -
OOPS __ she's gotta have a name -HMM any suggestions -
wait til ya see her shoes -- !! KATHY _ GA

7 comments:

cherry said...

I vote for Drisella...lol. Did you get my email? She is very cute. I know what you mean on the craft room....mine is not done either. cherry

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, you can do incredible things with paper!!! Your creations are wonderful.

Sandy said...

I think she looks like a Wilhelmina to me! Adorable!

Kara Ward said...

Oh, she is just great! I love her hat with what looks like little buttons to me. Your blog banner is spooktacular too! You are really cooking up some magic for Halloween. Kara

vikki said...

love, love, love your banner! 'puter was still acting up, so mebbe this time it is fixed! had phone company stop today to check on wiring connections, etc... your creations are soo fun & wonderful! great, great job! looking forward to seeing more! everything is a mess in my house! too many projects a-go-going! hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

vivian said...

wow cathy! cant wait to see her all done. what we can see looks great!
hugs
vivian

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

I love Halloween. She looks fabulous! I'm loving how she's coming along and I can't wait to see your final results.
Kitty