How great to win something --but I won a 300th post giveaway from one of my fav Bloggers -- Mrs "VIV " herself from vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com-- she makes beautiful things and has a heart of gold and is always good for a laugh -- Love her humor !!
Will post my goodies when they arrive . It was a truly blessed day !!
Finally put my pics from the camera of my kids (son and DTR -in Love ) --first house they have owned -
They haven't moved in yet --getting packed up - Here are( H&J) at the house , catching a little shade -- my Hub and guys in action ? I guess--well supervising lol .It was a 3 day project to get all vines etc removed -The home had been vacant for several years and was so overgrown -it was 90 + all the days they worked . Their landscape friend will have ideas for the front plantings -We are so happy for them .
Lots of room -


6 comments:
Hello Kathy; Love the photos, of their new home.. They must be so excited, it is a great looking house love the fire place.. I will pray for wonderful blessings and great times in their new home....
Hugs;
Alaura
I'm SO glad that you WON!!!! You deserve this goodness sweet friend....and what a lovely new home for your son and DIL....I know they will make their own ~ I know they must be so excited!!!!! hugs and love, Dawn
I'm glad your happy! it'll be a couple weeks probably before I send it out.. because I first have to make something!
your son and daughter in love are both gorgeous!
what a sweet house! they look so young to own a house already!
have a sweet weekend
vivian
Hi Kathy, I was reading your comment on Alaura's post and thought we might be neighbors of a sort. We live in western Carolina and all those places in NC we have seen many times. I just did a post on the Biltmore Gardens. Such a beautiful place. We live in Franklin, NC.
A new home for your son and dil. A wonderful new adventure. Owning your home. Best wishes to them both as they settle in to home ownership.
Hugs...Jeanne
Hi Kathy! Congrats on winning.....couldn't of picked a nicer person! Your son and dil have a beautiful home. Isn't it a proud moment? Hugs, Terri
The landscaping may have been over run but it seems to be a very nice house for a couple to be moving into.... It looks like a very nice start to a new life... Wonderful....
Post a Comment