Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Still working on swaps --


Still busy working on swaps -- tag swap mailed today - This cute girl was one I altered last year -- still need to use her this year I think -- but she is rather large so a little adjusting needed -now I need to finish the shadowbox
swap and then one more of ornaments and then all done for Halloween . But Christmas will be right on it's heels !!
Some of you still have children out for the summer -- while we have been in school several weeks -- the time is flying -- Have a great day ! Blessings Kathy ♥

9 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I absoluely love this, Kathy! Reminds me of playing with paper dolls. Such great detail here!

vivian said...

OMG!! I love that paper doll ! cant wait to see what you make for the ornament swap!
hugs!

vivian said...

ohh.. and I havent forgotten your bear prize.. but hold on a little longer!
hugs!

Lenae May said...

Aweee! I love your witch! I'm working on witches right now...so fun aren't they!
Lenae

Brenda said...

I love your witch!!! She looks great on your title banner! I'm so ready for fall and Halloween to be here already!

Terri said...

You have been one busy bee. I didn't do any Halloween swaps this year. I must be getting really old cause time is just flying by. Love looking at all your Halloweenies! Hugs, Terri

Cindy said...

OK, honesty here...normally I don't care for those character construction girls...they just don't do anything for me. BUT this one, she is adorable! Simply adorable! You did a fantastic job and I am loving it as the banner! You rock!

-c
yapping cat

Anonymous said...

this piece is fantastic!!!
xo natalea

vikki said...

OMGOSH M'DEARFRIEND SHE IS ADORABLE! WONDERFUL JOB... BY THE WAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WILL HAVE TO WRITE THAT ONE DOWN... LOVE THE SPOOKILY WORD, TOO ~ TOO SWEET WHAT THEY CAN THINK UP! KEEP THE ART WORK GOING! LOVE IT SWEETIE! HUGS & BLESSINGS WITH LOVE, VIKKI ♥