I have been creating and will post some pics of those soon , my camera skills need work -
This picture is one of a snowman angel on a canvas I made for a n ornie swap -
The snowangel is dimensional (hard to see I know ) .I love the blue and silver together -- the little poem is a fav - and this fits my whimsey side -of my creating - not the vintage side
of my style -- But i do love cute also .
I really want to do a small tree with my silver baby cup collection and some other vintage style decorations in my dining sitting room this year - --
Have another idea swirling around -- so off to get some silvery-gray ribbon .
And i love little vignettes under cloches -- or glass domes --So working
on that also -- I meet with friends and do a SAt - workshop -- for them each Christmas -- Trying to fit it in somewhere --we all have such busy schedules


5 comments:
I can hardly wait to see your ideas completed...
I always love your beautiful creations Kathy!!!! I have many of them on display in my studio...thank you so much for them! Have a great weekend sweet girl, xxoo, Dawn
I haven't been by in soooo long. I just started back in blog world after a few months break. As usual you have such beautiful creations! I'll be back soon!
You have wonderful ideas! Have a fabulous Thanks Giving Kathy!
Sandy xox
You do the coolest stuff! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday!
hugs,
c
yapping cat
Post a Comment