Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TAG challenge for KArd Krazy - "WHAT A DOLL ! "


AS most of my bloggy friends know -- I ♥♥♥- love making tag art --( I sign up for any tag swap I find -) I have tried to
figure out why I love it so much -- I like atc's with little sweet children on them also --but tend to make more tags -
THis week on KARD KRAZY _ blog -- Louise , who is a well know and published artist - issued her " Tag challenge Tuesday " to make a tag doll - (CHECK IT OUT __ AMAZING )
Well I already had the perfect tag to submit -- I have been enamoured with dolls ,
forever and made this last year, I do have a couple of this type reproduction doll for many years -- I also bought some frozen Charlotte dolls to do some art projects last year ( uh can we say not finished lol ) ,as well as graphics for this little sweetie -- I only made one tag and kept it for myself !! Love to put things that inspire me on my board in my art room
Sorry pics are not great -- the little red tag on the top left -- says -what a and in gold at the bottom says -Doll -- notice her crown -- and had to have my little signature Hearts ♥♥♥---


and of course like most chintzy girls -- I love lace and pom poms.--plus my love of words or music for the background .
Still working on an ornament swap and finishing a swap for "A SWAP FOR ALL SEASONS " so need to get to work ..
I really should be out and about -- will be in the 60's the next couple of days -then rain -- but ya know chores need to be done also --
HAve a great day -Kathy - ga ♥

16 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Beautiful tag doll, Kathy. Love the shimmer to this perfect little Valentine. Thanks for sharing:)

Char said...

Lovely china doll. Great ribbons.

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kathy; Boy you are one busy gal... she is just gorgeous,, where did you find such a tiny crown? your talent for making such beautiful tags is amazing... have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your tag doll is so excellent, Kathy...just lovely.

marie said...

What a sweet tag Kathy! I love red! Have fun with the other swaps ~ especially the Swap for All Seasons one!! : )

Jean Franks Beck said...

So pretty! Great valentine tag!

Elaine. said...

This is so pretty, love the colors and the doll.
Elaine

Nancy said...

Love your pretty Valentine Doll tag...it's perfectly charming!

vivian said...

Kathy, what a great tag. I love how you used the charlotte head and the pompom trim.. and the wings! it turned out so cute!
I cant wait to see what everyone made in Nataleas tag swap!
hugs
vivian

Sarah said...

Perfect little doll for your tag. What a great Valentine this is!

Ellen said...

beautiful tag and what a gorgeous face she has

Cindy said...

She's a cutie!!!! You did a beautiful job! But then again, I always love your tags my fren! :D

-c
yapping cat

Anonymous said...

I love this tag Kathy! and i agree...tags are just so much fun to make- I am always looking to sign up for tag swaps too. I hope you enjoy the V-day ones coming your way. xo natalea

Lynn Stevens said...

Your tag doll is such a Doll! beautifully done and perfect for Valentines day!

Unknown said...

I just love the Charlotte head Valentines tag!! Thanks for sending prayers my way and for entering my give-away!!

Sandy xox

Evelyn S. said...

Just darling! Your little doll tag is precious.