Thursday, January 7, 2010

TAKE AN ASPIRIN - CALL ME IN THE MORNING


Well as I was checking in on my blogggy friends and looking for a cure to my problem -- I found the answer !!! I knew it had a name --my problem that is --
and the old saying -- If you name it you can claim it !!--Was right in front of me -- and can you believe it -- the cuties -- sassafrassand lulu (dont ya love that name ) gave me the answer -- what i have is --well it started innocently enough with this cute pic --you know I am all about the cuteness of display -- and along the way


this happened in my art room -- and believe me --this is the part I can show ! it gets ugglier -near the epicenter of creating -- this is only the storage box cuteness ,I love --
I started hunting a solution because -to make my valentine swaps -- I had to find those things . while still wanting to do Christmas mode and not fully
cured of Halloween -delights either . A big jumble --
MS Sassy herself - said the problem is *** (I have long been this way electronically -- and now-- I KNOW !!!
**** I AM Organizationally CHallenged **** -who knew ? It does have a name --Is there a cure ??
WEll ,there is a pill , diet , book , infomercial .for everything under the sun --
SO I am determined -- to find the answer -- meanwhile HUB is carrying loads of stuff (not good stuff mind ya ) to the trash --or the donation place , as I am going thru - "STUFF "-- That is a start --but I am still looking for the miracle cure, while the cold weather(19 degrees here ) keeps me in (I am a southern gal ya know )and not shopping --( uh partly -don't need even a paper clip added here -- who bought all this --stuff ?? )
If ya know where to find it(the cure ) let me know ? my back and knees are saying owie .
P.s. -- found some stuff ,I don't even remember having - like a treasure hunt
sorta. -but that slows me down as I dream about new creations -- and too many categories to sort -( multi -media here )
OK , guess I am in a step program -- ist step _realize the problem -next STEP _ get off the computer and go to work !!!
Meet ya here later at snack time -- Kathy - ga ♥

8 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

How fun and pretty

Antiques In Old Town said...

That is Me TOOOOO!Some how you don't mind...WHEN all the stuff you have are treasures waiting to be loved and fluffed and repurposed ! I pile as I create..OH MY...GLAD to see others do too ! Organization ? I know where it is KINDA..

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kathy; I wish I could help you out,,,, butttttt I am the same way....(smile) I can't seem to get organised either,, all I seem to do is move one pile to another spot..lol So if you find a cure,,, please let me know so I can use it too. But your room storage area is really pretty... the boxes are great....

Hugs;
Alaura

vivian said...

well it seems youre off to t agood start! the cupboard looks so pretty. I need to do the same here.. sort and stash and trash! but.. that sounds like work. and I just want to play! hope youre staying in and staying warm! its nasty cold here too. I think most of the country is. have a sweet night!
hugs

Unknown said...

Cleaning all the clutter is a great start to the new year and it counts as exercise too- not to mention you'll find things that were missing for years! Enjoy the process!

Sand xoxo

marie said...

I have that same problem. Too much stuff. But doing the swap with you will help me....I can send some of my stuff to you!! : )

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Again Kathy... Love your ideas... I will create something... The antique french sacks I love but they are out of my budget totally... After I would do thins I may not like the look as much as I think and then I would be really sorry... Don't want to go there. I only want bits and pieces as I love mosst of my objects I have now.... Have a good day....

Cindy said...

LOL....ohmygosh its bad enough that that's what I am....but there is an official name for it too....yikes. :D

-c
yapping cat