Friday, February 5, 2010

VALENTINE SWAP DELIGHTS

What a "JOY " to have Marie as my swap partner -- WE joined a Valentine swap at -
A swap for all seasons -- and I was blessed to be partnered with Marie -of Spunbyme --- I knew it would be delightful, just to see her blog - but the sneak peek!! made me know -that i was a goner just at the packaging --
We were to send a Handmade item , a sweet treat and a vintage valentine--


THe things were so lovely -- the little bear was dressed to the nines -- so very sweeet Marie - and goes so well with my other bears -- not sure if she knew that -
I do not see handmade ones very often -so don't purchase they very much


The Little Valentine book -- has so many sweet ideas - what fun - and the
little collage under glass -- I swooned over also -- such detail .and of course --the TAG - I am a tagaholic and this little Cupid was delightful , will hang it on my little tree , then for year round pleasure --

She also found such vintage delicate napkins in my fav pink -- and the rosesto decorate with and the vintage style salt shaker is beautiful - will go in my cabinet with others .
The vintage valentines -- so cute -

All were so delightful - I am enjoying them so much - also
The candy (chocolate -my fave ) and cookies were so enjoyed --SORRY MARIE they were eaten up , LOL - -- we ate them during t.v time -- so good with coffee .
Thanks again Marie -- and I have been in such a whirl , with my church project - (already for SUNday now ! whew !!) I forgot to take pics - was at the POst office , when i remembered -- HOpe you enjoy your goodies !! I am delighted with my swap !! Blessings Kathy - ga ♥

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a wonderful bunch of goodness you received...but my fave too is that cute little cupid tag! Adorable.

-c
yapping cat

Unknown said...

What wonderful swap goodies!!!! Have a great week Kathy!

Sandy xox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.