Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy Day SNEAK PEEK !!


Just a sneak peek at what I have been working on .>> Thankfully I got an early start --and the idea finally came together after ditching my fav idea -- but would be a great -great granny by the time it was finished -- I cannot stop adding -- but
as we were making 19 of these Spring ones --had tolook thru my "stuuf " and get another idea going

You know I am all about the tags -- so am currently working on two tag swaps at once -- one is also for an ALice tag swap -- and here is a peek !!I only had to make six -- There are a few more touches that need to be added -before mailing -- then on to My tussie mussie swap idea -- already picked out the idea and the supplies --
which is the hardest part --and A bunny swap with Ms VIVs group ahead also -- working on that idea -- whew !! not sure my brain can hold it --
Have a great day -- !! off to the church for a Growth Group Meeting --
Have a Blessed DAY - YALL '- KAthy - ga ♥

9 comments:

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Hi Kathy!!
It's Cindy at Thimbleprims Studio. How are you?
I'm having a new giveaway on my blog. Stop by when you have a chance, okay?
Lots of love,
Cindy

vikki said...

~♥~ hi sweet ms kathy~♥~
have fun with all your tags... they always turn out wonderful! have a lovely day with all your fun creations! hugs & blessings, vikki ~♥~

vivian said...

Jo sweet pea! Just stopping by to say hi.. I'm so tired and brain dead that I cant even think of anything to say! so just know that I was here! ok?
xoxo!
vivian

vivian said...

speaking of brain dead... that was suppose to say HI! not jo! lol

Anonymous said...

Kathy, love the way you've displayed your Valentines on the shutter!

Diane

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy,
I just found out we are tussie mussie partners! So I wanted to stop by and say hello!
So you love tags....oh boy! I have never been in one of Linda's swaps, but I watched the valentine one and just drooled! Please stop by and say hello! Take care! Sandy

Unknown said...

Kathy,
Linda spoke of asking these questions to each other...so here goes:

1. favorite color 2. favorite decorating style 3. favorite flower 4. favorite hobby 5. something she collects.

My email is sanjos333@yahoo.com. Please let me know about these wonderful bits of info, OK? Sandy

The Charm House said...

We have a group of women planning a gathering in August of Ga. Bloggers! I really want you to be there!
http://thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/georgia-bloggers-april-10th-get.html
Hugs,
Yvette

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kathy,
Just wanted you to know that your tag is even more beautiful in person-thanks bunches & enJOY, Kimberly