I love this little saying from Teresa -- YOu are what you eat , so eat something cute -- THis canvas was made as a swap item -- for a sweet girl who collects retro look items -- loves red and yellow in her Kitchen and Mary Engelbrite touches --
Being a " vintage girl " it was a particular challenge to even get the retro ideas in my brain besides collect what i thought she would like -- THis was also a Tussie Mussie swap , Her kitchen things were kitschy and cute and in lots of bright red ,yellow and greens , she said she was very pleased , so I hope so .


2 comments:
oh how stinking cute!!! that would have gone perfectly in my kitchen too.. and you know that I'm all about cute!
what did you get in the swap?
hugs
vivian
omgosh....its just adorable! how could she not love it? Very fun and I love the colors. And that little doll...how wonderful...good grief how did you attach that? Its all adorable. And yeah, what did you get?
-c
yapping cat
Post a Comment