Monday, May 24, 2010

It's all about TIM __ IN the studio Now !

Well as I have mentioned before -- I love lots of mixed media art styles -- and I love making little books and tag books .
But this week it will all be about TIM -- I have become a" Hunter and Gatherer "
from many sources for (TIM HOLTZ new releases since the "CHA " this spring -- )
All dark and grunge is not my style , nor is everything all bling -- altho
I do both -- His products are top notch and his ideas can be adaptd to whatever style you like . I have been a fan since the "CArol Duvall DAys -- on HGTV "
since then he has become a household word in the craft-(esp paper art) industry .
HIS new book ( i have it ♥) has lots of info --
Archivers had a great display using his things and let me take pics -- they are always generous -- Wish it were closer -- but alas would spend all my time there if it were nearer , so probably a blessing --THis ia a few pages of their book sample --using some of my fav companys' papers -- 7 GYPSIES --- ALAS -- I have most excep that they are out of the mini -film - so cute -- will order some - I did buy several dies -- stamps sets -- new ink colors etc -- , will show them in a later post -
aLSO WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK FROM A nest KIT BY -7 GYPIES -- NOTICE A THEME HERE LOL ??? ok ENJOY THE PICS -- bLESSINGS ON THIS DAY -- kaTHY - GA ♥









6 comments:

cherry said...

He has some of the coolest dies out! cherry

vivian said...

great pages Cathy! glad youre having fun with Tim. He does have some pretty neat stuff out! I like his hardware pieces. I've been wanting to take a jewelry classes that they offer at a place here every once in a while, using his goodies! anyways.. I gotto run... have to go to work blaahhh yukko!
hugs
vivian

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
I love Tim Holtz's stuff as well. Thanks for sharing those great pages! He has demo videos on his blog too.
Blessings,
Debbie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri said...

Cathy, does your hubby know about you and Tim? You are so darn cute! I love what you have done with the products! Keep sharing my friend. Hugs, Terri

Cindy said...

These are beautiful! And yeah, he is cool and I've been a HUGE fan of 7 gypsies forever. I like the dark and grungy look, just can't always seems to achieve it.

-c
yapping cat