Saturday, March 12, 2011

Matchbox Swap --

I am so into swapping these matchboxes -- This is a picture of the ones ,I made for my two swap partners on the Speckled Egg swap .
The theme was Flea Market Chic -- and ours was white chippy .

I am staying busy with my two newest Grandsons -- they are so precious - I can never get enough of them -- Sweet baby kisses --

Trying to catch up on my bloggy friends -- It was oh so lovely here today . WE got to enjoy the sunshine and cheer on our Sweet Grandaghter .
""" YEAH JORDAN """" ( my oldest Grandchild -- Her middle school , girls track team won over 4 schools today . So proud of you !!!!!
Have a greart weekend !!!!! kathy - ga ♥

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a pretty design for your matchboxes! Did you get all the items in the other photo into the boxes? - that's a LOT! It sounds like a fun swap.
Congrats to your granddaughter!
Jane-Jacksonville

vivian said...

I spent today with my girls and my grandbaby. what a sweet day. I cant get enough or my little torry pie. I cant even imagine having more then one! sweet matchbox and so many goodies!
happy sunday
vivian

Barbara said...

Your matchboxes are divine!!!! sooo pretty!!! oh goodness....TWO new grandbabies....our adopted daughter is expecting a baby GIRL in May...and they just moved across the street from us!!!!! (they also have a soon to be two year old little boy!)

funny...my "word" below to type in is bablett! baby talk!!!

cherry said...

Beautiful! congrats with the baby kisses...nuttin better! no baby kisses here....he is growing up BUT I do have fur baby kisses...pretty good! lol, cherry