
Our newest little man is growing so much , and he is so sweet -- 2months old -- was 3 weeks early he now weighs about 10 +lbs - He gave his NANA a smile this week -- melted my heart I think he looks like both parents -- I so love keeping him a few days a week .Our other new grandson 8 mths old is so funny --as you will see in the pics -- The photographer is amazing .

HIs MOM and DAD are both onstage people -- and MOM plays the guitar and sings to him .

He also loves books -- which is evidenced in all our family --hmm not sure ifhe is reading DR > SEUSS or the dictionary lol

These are just a few that the photographer took --
Can't wait to see those she will soon take of our youngest --
Loving doing Easter Tags -- and ornaments and banners -- will post soon


7 comments:
Beautitul baby boys!! how sweet they both are. Great photographs! What a doll in those glasses. You already know I'm loving on my new grandson as much as I can. Hes coming to spend the night with grammy tonight. makes me a little nervous, the wondering if he'll sleep at night. the last two times he spent the night he didnt sleep well. but my daughter insists that if he has his last bottle around midnight he will sleep all night. Ok.. fingers crossed!
enjoy your babies! cant wait to see what youre crafting up over there.
have a great weekend
vivian
omg! that last picture is priceless! so, so adorable! happy week to you!
xo natalea
Great pix! He's such a doll!!!
Sandy xox
Oh my goodness..fantastic photos! Unbelievably adorable!
Hi Kathy--
Thanks for the lovely postcard; love your pix, especially the bespectacled one! So cute!
Lorraine
OH what precious photos of such a darling baby! How lucky you are :-)
Kathy, I should be commenting on your artsy stuff, but these baby pictures are so cute. Just found your blog on the list at mini-books. Many of us follow one another. We are a fun community. So I"m following you and invite you to check out my blog. Would love it if you followed there too.
cheers,
Coleen, an American in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment