
Uppermost on my mind today is all who have experienced
loss due to the violent storms .Such destruction and also loss of life .
Praying for all - Experienced hail , heavy rain and wind , and loss of sleep --but so blessed . All our family --incl cousins etc are well .
Wanted to post my goodies I sent to sweet Jane Palmer for the Spring swap hosted by "251 Lake Street blog " . My camera is acting up so I blognapped her photos -- Hope she made some of hers so I can post them -- so so adorable --Thank You sweet JAne .


1 comment:
hello!! for some reason youre not showing up on my bloggy list!! whats that about? Hope all is well there adn that youre enjoying nice weather. been pretty busy here.. and am just wishing for a beach vacation!!!!
hugs and have a great week
vivian
Post a Comment