Can't show my swappy items as they are a surprise --so thought I would show pics of my favorite springtime things about the house and studio -- you may have seen these before , but it makes my heart smile to see them again - HOpe you are having a wonderful Spring !! Kathy - ga ♥



3 comments:
Such lovely Spring-y things, Kathy! You must be really, really busy if you're keeping both those sweet little ones!
I'm working away on our swap, but have more ideas than time & talent, I'm sure.Hope to get it mailed by Sat. - running a bit slow here.
Jane-Jacksonville
These are just lovely Kathy. I'm following you. Found you from making mini-books group. Hope you'll follow on mine as well.
Blessings,
Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com
Pretty, pretty! Love the blossoms and the teacup. I too have to create whenever I can--it's hard to put things down sometimes...but worth the time when children are small. Have a great day. ; )
~Michele
Post a Comment