Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas is a coming - la la la la getting fat !


Seems like I have finally been bitten by the creative
art fairy -- So glad she finally showed up . I have so many ideas --
wow takes me so long to
choose each element --you know--"audition them "
sometimes(well usually ) my studio looks like a
storm hit ! lol -By the time I have gotten it
decided -piles of things litter my table (i
confess, some I forgot I bought -especially on clearance last
Christmas ) I do love a bargain --if something is cute and
a bargain -well a girl just has to buy it -Right !!)
Well the Ms Claus is one of my new favorites , at least for today
I added a little Bow to her neck in my scrap program .
I think she was shared by sweet Dawn - "The Feathered Nest "
she has wonderful tutorials on her blogs --too wonderful ,
just like her . Her Christmas one is so lovely .
Some graphics I have in collections -- but Kris Hurst ,of
Blissful Elements has wonderful c.d -of wonderful things
and a new graphics download today .
Both these girls are super talented and " Sweet "
GEORGIA _PEACHES -lol
Last year I bought all the scallop punches ovals , rounds , square -
but Archiver's now has a larger scallop -yahoo -- I do love punches !


The little snowmen bag is for a blog friend -
The little snowmen ornie --i have done for several years
This cutie is from a long ago painting book
I used to paint these on wood -yikes -- paper is faster
but I had to hand color my design - on cardstock -and cut
paste and layer and add bling. this year i changed a few things .


These were the little bargains from last year .
Some from Mich aels and the curled toes
from " Cracker Barrell they were 75% off
gotta love it !- the toes need bells or snowflakes
and oh the plans for the little pockets ! Gotta have bling -
glass glitter , cute vintage pics - I love "VINTAGE " so much ,
but the "CUTE STUFF " sneaks in there also -
YA just gotta love Gingermen, especially love to add the
glue -cinnamon tiny ginger men to things -- Oh I have a mitten idea
from long ago -- well I am 61 -so I remember some
ideas from before you were born --Just take the old change
the colors -add some glitter and there it is - well almost lol
I love it if a plan comes together .
Blessings Today !!! Happy creating -- Kathy - GA

3 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

I just love your Ms Claus, she is so pretty in her hat. Mr. Claus is pretty handsome as well. You did a wonderful job creating them.

Have a great weekend.

hugs;
Alaura

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Being bitten is good now... Takes the stress off last minute and we all create better when we are not under stress... Have a great time creating.... will be looking forward to more great things....

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Everything is so beautiful I mailed your package off Friday morning. I hope you like it all. >>>M...