THis is the paperdoll ,I made for my swap partner
in The Thanksgiving paperdoll swap hosted by Debra Schoch
oh so talented mache ' artist . This was a hard project for me ,
as I have only made one other paper doll and that was an angel .
When i found this music , I knew it had to be the backdrop for my paperdoll
- The paperdoll is freestanding -and I used the elements of turkey and
Thanksgiving form one of the postcards -debra gave on her blog .
I sent along a few goodies also -- mostly Christmas - and a few
graphics and items to craft with . next I will post my doll for my partner.


2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by , I love the paper doll you made and the music in the back is such a great idea .Everyone has come up with there own dolls. Boy I;m not good at paper dolls .Took me a bit longer to think on this swap. But it was fun
Love the pictures on your blog too!
love Debb
great job on your thanksgiving doll!! it is just lovely. love your blog header, too! loved your halloween one, too. so glad i could stop by 'puter is being nice, not naughty for once! think of u often. with blessings & hugs, vikki ♥
Post a Comment