Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ALL about the house






WOW I must be sick or something - lol
Just not in a creating mood today - except
for the new banner -- and writing blogs it seems lol
Have several things due for swaps soon - and
they are all in different stages of completion - some
almost ready - some not due til april 1 -
So I did what MS Sweet Dawn - suggested - went about the house
There is no charge for the tour -- ummm !! just dont
notice the dust bunnies OK --
These are some of my fav things -- teapots - and roses and
old silver and my fav reading angel -- on my mantel - also
tole trays -- I have a few --

4 comments:

Sue said...

love those molds and the flower teapot service....Very nice.
Hugs
Sue

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Oh its ok it is getting to be bunnie time anyway.

Brenda said...

I also love that teapot service, very nice! I found your blog last week and love it! It's a nice post, it gives us a small peak in your hutches and cupboards.

vikki said...

good to see some of your house treasures. love. the bunnie molds. your blog header looks great. the scrap goodies look so fun to go thru. have a wonderful creative tuesday m'dear friend! hugs & blessings, vikki ♥