




Today I received my "Winter Sports " swap with the girls of "THE VINTAGE VERANDA " =will post a couple of pics .
a great site -- no chrge - free to all sign -up If you love Vintage - fun swaps , info a gallery and ideas -!! COMe on over -- I am just a member and the swap was so much fun - easy also .
***DON"T MISS - my special friend , Sandy's Valentine ideas , download and tutorial on her site -- quillcottage.blogspot.com -- sorry , blogger will not let me make it a link .
THe little sledding girl atc is mine - think you may have seen it - The other girls are so talented - love the little Matchbook style cover for the atc - says FOR YOU - too cute -- FUn swap -- IF you join the veranda group you can see and join the
ST PATTY "S DAY SWAP __ in the forum --
BLESSINGS _ Kathy ♥


5 comments:
YIkes these are so blurry - -sorry - the pics before are clear - the auto adjust on my camera is so crazy - sorry _ME ♥
Hello Kathy; That is ok I can still make out what they are. I love them all so so sweet and cute. I have not been able to work on my Swap cards yet it has been crazy here, but I will get to them I promise, and will show you what I have.. and maybe trade some....
Hugs;
Alaura
hey there sweets!!
you are the winner of my blog giveaway!!!
email me with your addy.
congrats!!
oxoxo,
jessi
Kathy,
You are such an encourager! Thank you for the sweet comment on the valentine's. As for your book suggestion, I am giving it some serious thought. Thanks for giving a shout out about the give away. I was so late in getting it up. Your swap goodies are just wonderful as usual. I don't know how you get so much done! Have a wonderful day.
Kathy,
Thanks for making the cute Puppy Love tag. I really like it!!
Post a Comment