Little atc for a swap --I love little fairy images
especially this kingly little guy!
Bunny tags galore - love bunnies -still need to paint
those i made with the moulds- I do love the glass glitter
THis little guy will get a little stand - He needs to
stand with an egg display !
I used to make a few of these little
microscope slides - most I put magnets on the bac
My little guy , has to be in every room I am in -
This is the look he gives me - LIke -oh no she is getting up again !
We are getting some much needed rain today , didn't expect
it until late this afternoon . So much for getting packages mailed
without jumping puddles lol - That would be a trick as i am not lame -
but not agile - after having a bone chip in one foot and a break in the other
-uh just a note -beware of Very high _BUT CUTE _ wedge sandals -
or it may be YOU !
Only flat shoes for me now and something that makes my feet feel wonderful -
drats I so loved cute sandals in the summer - just no support and some
the bottom so thin , like walking on cardboard - alas not for me ! I love to
shop - (gotta have supplies ya know ) -from far and near !lol So need cushy shoes
cause as they say -- "We must persevere to persevere - ! RIGHT !
Finally worked with my camera some yesterday and got a cute pic of my
BABY - my little dog ( 13 yrs old and only 10 lbs ) He is the sweetest little
we have ever had - no trouble at all - a cuddly sweet lap dog !!-just what I wanted
When we got him yrs ago he was the size of my hand ! so tiny and I am only 5 ft
even - with small hands ( hub says I lie -- (teasing ) that I am really 4 -11 - ) but I am standing my ground so to speak .Included a few pics of bunny time creations
Have a Blessed DAy !! KAthy -ga ♥


8 comments:
Thank you for the lovely post to my blog! (blogspot has been acting up on me lately too). I love your bunny tags, they have such a rich/victorian look to them! I agree, the one with the Easter eggs deserves to be standing up :)
hi doll! love your tags and especially the bunny slide! so you are that tiny?? I always wished to be a tiny person. (I love tiny things!) but I'm 5'8.
Your little dog is a sweetie! I miss my jasper cat so much! but I do still have marmalade who has become very very lovalbe. he just has these dagger claws and doesnt mean to use them to hurt anyone, but they are always out.. and while holding him you are recieving painful accupuncture at the same time!
have a sweet weekend!
hugs
vivian
Always love what you do....Just wish i could do it too....Have a good weekend..
Hugs
Sue
Kathy,
I am so sorry for not responding about the stamp weekend! That was the weekend that everything started falling apart for my grandmother, she broke her foot. Since then she has aged so fast! She has been in the hospital, now she is in the hospital about 15 minutes from here(thank goodness)and she is having a hard time adjusting to say the least. My trip to Lakewood and yesterday were a few of the days that I did not go up there all day and that was because I was so exhausted. Just pray for her right now, we need it. I don't think she will be able to come home from the nursing home things are getting so bad and that is breaking my heart.
Love you dear friend,
Yvette
I just re-read my post... she is in the nursing home at Walker Park now...that is how tired I am. LOL Oh my goodness!!!
Marian Moon~ Prayer List Time
Love you,
Yvette
ooooh those bunnies and the puppy are so cute.
I wish I could wear pretty shoes too, I hate shoe shopping!
Cute tags, love the leprechan!
I love everything you made here. It was such fun looking at all of it. I'm also in the egg swap and totally enjoyed. You do nice work and you make it all seem so easy. I'm impressed!!
Post a Comment