Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas challenge



THis weeks Christmas challenge is to have the ole guys himself --
"SANTA " on your art -- trying to get back in the groove here --
so here is my santa art tag--- This was stamped then watercolored and stickles
were added - always a favorite -- and some other goodies --

7 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Kathy :o) I love this image. You have coloured him perfectly with his ruddy complexion and blue eyes. I love the glitter and the texture of the ribbon and star looks lush ... i want to touch that!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Ooh all my favourites too I am adoring stickles at the moment. I love the reds and the watercolour work is lovely.
Thanks for joining in the fun Kathy.
Hugs Pascale

Cindy said...

Cuuuute!

-c
yapping cat

Lesley said...

hi Kathy...this is gorgeous and such a stunning santa....thanx so much 4 playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Hugs Lesley xxx

cherry said...

THat is adorable! I love his face.

Anonymous said...

WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hope you had a lovely time.... Thanks for the kinds words and welcome back.