Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MY Birdcage card Holder






This is the card holder I mentioned a few posts ago that I purchased at "THE PLUM TREE " - HOpe these pics are not blurred
I do so love the little bird on top, and the vintage distressed look - the little distressed clothespins came with it - Really always loved birds and collected many --even those in porcelain by SAdek --in the 80's -- BUt now focused on NEST things a lot too .
I added only a few cards etc - so you could really see it . I have so many things I want to put on it - I love to be surrounded in my art room by things created by other artist that I admire, or by fav. things from Friends and swaps .
I am such a visual person and thereby a little cluttery . My motto - "more is MOre " lol when it comes to creating -- always wanting to add a few more touches .
The key is knowing when to stop -- but I have never been known as a
minimalist -- Be it jewelry , shoe bling or loving makeup --
YA! know here in the south we say "IT's a Girl THANG !!lol
Have a great and Blessed DAy! _ Kathy - ga ♥

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love that bird cage! It's perfect for displaying like that! We have had contractors reshingling our roof all week (stressing me out with all the noise and in and out all day) so I havene't been able to sit down and create anything for 2 weeks now. I'm really ready to create!! lol

Sandy said...

Kathy,
I am so glad you enjoyed the flowers over at my place. Thanks for dropping in for a visit.

I love this find! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Terri said...

That Ain't Right.......gotta love that southern drawl! I love your bird cage! You find and make some of the greatest things.....and so sharing! Hugs,Terri