Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SUNDAY EVENING BLESSINGS


How wonderful it is to get a phone call from our youngest children to see their new Baby bed -- They were so excited and put it together and gave us a call to come see it -- -- Such a special time for them -- They love children so much -- and we are all so happy about welcoming a new grandchild into the world. WE drove the few miles with expectant smiles on our faces -- these are the cute pictures -- of them and the bed -- GOd had blessed them with their own home last summer -- It is so warm and inviting . They will know in a few weeks -- whether we can buy pinks or blues -- or greens LOL -- for the Nursery -- I just bought a little rabbit --
to sit and wait for the new arrival .

Of course it is due in August -- but it is never too soon to start buying ,
God has truly blessed us this year Kathy ♥

6 comments:

vikki said...

~♥~ hi sweetie ~ oh how neat to go & be part of the event! g'ma again for a lil' one... soo happy for ya... do they think it is pink? or blue? as long as they are healthy... we are soo blessed, too... & i am also blessed to know you... hugs & blessings, vikki ~♥~

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Kathy, look how sweet they look standing by the crib!!!! I know you all must be so excited ~ and what a gorgeous bed they chose too! Have a wonderful day dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Hi Kathy! I just saw your note on my blog about joining the swap. I can sneak you in of you like~ just let me know! :)

Unknown said...

How exciting to be preparing for the new baby!! Congrats!

Hugs!
Sandy

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Hi Kathy! I just saw your note on my blog ~ I didn't receive an email from you, and can't find your email address on your blog. Yikes! Maybe you could try again? My email is info{at}speckled-egg.com Sorry about this!!! :)

vivian said...

HOw exciting Kathy. They are both adorable and look so happy! ahh.. I remember those days, being excited about having your first baby.. I really dont think that there is another feeling that compares to it.. well, except for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.. and possibly the 5th.. 6th.. 7th... however many someone might have! (I can only vouch for the first 4!)
I bet youre dying to know boy or girl!

have a sweet night!
vivian