Thursday, March 25, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!


WEll did ya think you would see celebrities on my post ??? LOL -- what fun this anniversary pair had dressing up as Sarah and Todd on Halloween - I do think Sweet Girl favors her -- - so funny .

Another cute pic of the pair - you did see them in a post a while back with the new crib -- We can hardly wait for August -- so glad she is over the morning , and all day sickness --
So as you can see they are what is on my heart today !!-- many sweet wishes go
out to them on their fourth anniversary .
We love you guys !!!! MOM AND DAD ♥

4 comments:

Simply Me said...

just found your blog- new follower!

Cathy said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for your gorgeous creations. I just received my Easter Bunny Swap box today. There is nothing like opening up a box full of hand-made treasures. I am playing and enjoying every thing you sent me. You were so creative (I ADORE MY BUNNY AND MY EASTER EGG) and I love my tags, my magnet, my heart, eggs and especially the teacup. Your generosity is overwhelming. I will enjoy these lovelies for many years to come. Everything will be posted on Pink Saturday.

Thank you so much Kathy.

(()) Cathy

chantal johnson said...

thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. You probably found me through Cindy. I will be teaching this summer at Paper Cowgirl. Hope you can come! I would love to know how your crosses turn out. I love to make them.

clew said...

Ha ha - I just browsed by and before I read, I thought WOW that gal looks like Sarah Palin :)

I enjoyed my visit - I'll be back again! xo