Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring creating -- and Swaps

I have been so busy with several projects at church --while still trying to create for swaps -- I so love creating paper art etc for this time of year --
My problem is trying to limit the number of swaps -< I do so I won't be overwhelmed -- altho - making multiples ( Had a business for yrs ) has always been pretty easy to me ( assembly line mentality after the design is finally decided on -- But I love to add lots of touches and bling -- so can be a task -- and as I said I am a tagaholic -- and can never pass on up -- Have the spring one ( 19 tags -yikes )finished ,and also karla 's cottage -- ALice swap( only 6 -) ready to go also -- --then a Bunny swap and then a Tussie Mussie -- and one more (see several posts before this-couple of sneak peeks )


NOw these types of things are what I need to focus on --so love Easter creations - this is from a creation last year -

and anything with NEST or birdies , almost my fav thing --This is a shelf in my studio needs redoing-- and will be doing a birdie swap ( contacting my swap partners later today )
Today I received my order from - The Scrappy Gourmet --woo hoo - A kit of birdie things also with maya road and seven gypsy things ( i love them ) but am also a vintage -- lace , bling and foofy girl -- too wonderful --
So trying to do a little post -- oops gotta pick -up the grands in a few -- --
Have a great evening -- kathy - ga ♥

7 comments:

Alba Linea said...

ooooh so lovely things! supercute! best wishes and a very nice week!
;0)

vivian said...

LImiting the amount of swaps one joins.... now theres an interesting concept!
lol!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Kathy; Gosh it has been a while since I have been by,,,, you sure have been a busy little thing... I love your Easter Card from last year,,, so darn cute.... have a great week.
Hugs;
Alaura

Cindy said...

I've been thinking about ordering from them as well, lots of neat things. Love your birdie things...its one of my faves as well!

hugs,
c
yapping cat

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy!
Thank you so much for stopping by Blueskies and leaving such kind comments!! It's always fun to meet someone new...I had a great time looking through you blog-we are coinciding in several things: Alice Tag Swap, A year of Color....
Have a great day!!!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love anything with birds!!
happy-almost-spring!
xo

Crything said...

it's a brilliant art u got there.. very creative...

keep the good job...
nice to meet u