Dear friends -- I am so saddened by the news of my blog friend -TERI_
of( Primtiques.blogspot.com ) She has lost her husband of 37 years -- very suddenly -as she mentioned on her blog --
Teri was my first swap partner- when I first started blogging . I am sure she
would be blessed by a not on her blog --
I am always so blessed to see the heart of our little part of the blog world
as we minister in word and deed -- Have a blessed day -
Our prayers are with you Teri -- Blessings kathy -ga
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dear Kathi,
It is friends like you that bring a little sunshine in these dark days. Thank you so much for your prayers abd thoughts! Hugs, Terri
I know.. I read her blog.. and had left her a message the other day. I feel soooo badly for her and have sent up a few prayers for her!
hugs
Post a Comment