After a long week in Bible school at night - I needed
some "me " time - hub golfs -I go to
my fav fleas - it certainly eats into your shopping budget -they
are about an hour away and with the cost of gas ,it gets pricey.
Of course i have to have a car that can haul furniture . Right !
So not very economical -- some things pictured somewire baskets in the back
and a needlepoint sign -i couldn't resist --
There is a part two to this story --don't have the pics done as yet .
You know how on the shows -you go shopping in your own house
for a no cost dec ideas --(just rearrange ) well I went shopping in my
Daughters garage -- can we say ( mother -lode ! ha ha - I made a funny )
wow - wait til you see - she was staging for her flea shop and decluttering -
her house .
So I made out well - plus she saved the price of comission to the
antique -flea mkt. she sells at locally .
This was one of the most productive and
inexpensive purchases in a while all
of these were at great prices and then on
a 25% off sale - I couldn't believe it . total
it was about $25- amazing.
all these old lace pieces were wrapped carefull as you see them -
they were all in a bag together for 2.65-?
funny pricing -The great , pink heartbox , that i am displaying
in was $1- the sticker on the bottom said
Voctoria's secret - it is a very sturdy one .
I love all the intricate work in these ,the whole
batch was only $3
the sewing items are hard to find -at least hem
tape -look at the original prices 19 -15 and -29
cents .
pink basket -was my favorite color -- and is fairly large .
All the glass canisters were found at a
thrift store ,altogether they were about $10
This great glass canister(very heavy)
is about 10 in .tall also and circumference -20 in .
I already had the lemons - needs a few more .
This dome is about ten inches tall -- the vintage style bouquet
was purchased at a anothe flea mkt .during my trip
and the metal lace plate is a fave from about 3 yrs
ago - not a bargain -but very cherished
His little dome was just perfect , I matched it up to another glass dish - This little cup _(sorry fuzzy pic :( was paired with a plate -
About ten years ago, on e-bay, I bought some dishes of this pattern dishes -because of the wonderful yellow and pink border- to use for display - -over the years I have added to it
I still love them - they are an unusual square shape -this baby (demitasse - i guess ? )
cup and the bread plate were only $2.50-


3 comments:
what wonderful finds you have there! love the lace. there is a booth in the antique mall where i am & they price like that, too. have fun playing with your new toyz, m'dear. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥
I love the domes. They are my newest favorite thing and have been picking them up whenever I can!
Hi Kathy, I dont know if its my computer of yours. but your entry was spread WAY out! but it looks like you found lots of goodies! I'm looking forward to seeing your living room all finished!
hey, I was hoping to see a sneak peek of your pinkeep! but no such luck. I thought Id better touch base with you on it. I'm assuming you and your partner connected ok as I hadnt heard otherwise from either of you. Please be sure to email me a pic of your pinkeep finished so I can post the pictures all together soon. Im dying to see what you made!!
hugs
vivian
Post a Comment