Gotta' get this better organized , just make day by day progress.It is cute and YEAH !!!
most of all PINK- These are the shelves I got for $12 at
willie world -see the pink trim ! But gotta' quit playing and get to the stuff
below - Gotta ' get my priorities straight , Right ! You cannot imagine
the amount of "STUFF "-in the staging area around this room .
With the many irons I have in the fire -just have to take time to smell
the roses and create a few things also - as this is not a quick fix ,
also my 60 year old back says -- Take your time Honey !!
Well girlies , the big cabinets are in place CLAPPING and jumping
not a pretty sight - lol -- just not with all the shelves
It seems the regular sized things that hold up the shelf ,will not work
so hub got some from his cabinet guy today , but now the holes have to be
modified a little . So I wanted to post anyway - they are K and Company
cabinets that I bought when our local scrap store was closing
Then just a reg bookshelf on the side . But the sweet little "THANG " I
am using for the tv. is a baby changing table . I bought it for $20
at a flea mkt. several yrs ago - It fit in my antique booth at our local flea mkt -
we kept scissors and pricing things easily at hand in the bottom
The gorgeous fabric and trim were already on there -- and really
fits my shabby romantic look that I like . The green trim matches perfectly
with the walls - It was what my oldest son picked out ( I got the big room now
feel really spoiled ) when we decorated last before he got married 3 yrs ago.It is Ralph Lauren Paint
- he has great !!! but expensive taste -- So not changing it at this point ,
besides we have 10 foot ceilings and so takes a lot of paint -- This room is almost
square so can fit a lot in -- and I have ! just too unorganized - still
working on it -- will update as I go --I keep all my sizzix dies in the bottom of the
cabinet . ANd while not totally practical from a storage point of view - I sure do
♥♥ LUV! it . Tv was not centered either -- and sorting
hundreds of mags and books will take a while . I think I will get hub
to run a shelf to join the two and hang something decorative over the tv
AS you can see I still have to sort boxes and stuff ,
I totally changed where my table was in the room
so will reconfigure all my things i "GOTTA "
have near lol -- And as per prior posts I am
all about the decorating and inspiration part
BUt I am first about the ---convenient to
creating part -- TOOLS must be near
ya know -function comes first
*************** O>K> major Question
Please let me know how you store your paper
I went today to look( lots of paper , you would think I scrapbook
-- NOt -- It makes my scrap friends laugh--I have the 12x12 drawers from
wal-mart- but always have so much crammed in , always looking
for the right paper , even tho were somewhat categorized
I have some of those plastic dividers hold 400 sheets
but for the kids( for Mission crafts ) I buy the big
packs at Jo ann's with a 40 %off coupon-- Does anyone
have the wire ones like Hobby Lobby that have 23 shelves
Don't know it they do well or not ??? I have one that came from a scrap store,
slanted shelves for 12X12 paper-- does not work well - for cardstock etc --
doesn't hold much and always sliding off .
O >K any ideas will be appreciated almost 2 a.m. here in the deep south
I have been on Olympic time -my body clock is so mixed up now
but you do know Michael Phelps would not have own without me cheering him on
lol -- BLessings-Kathy - Ga


5 comments:
Hey busy one! When you finish come do mine. You have some real pretty things. The pink looks great! When and if I want to paint my studio robin egg blue.
Yes I'm wearing my helmet when I ride my scooter. Have a great week girlfriend! Hugs, Terri
YUMMMy I love the shelves and the skirt below...I did that in my pantry. Can't wait for the unveil. cherry
sounds & looks like you have been busy, too! i git so wound organizing that i do not git to the creating! i threw out soo much stuff, had neighbors stop to ask if we were moving! =) part of my trouble is i like looking at my treasures, so it is hard to be 'functional' but that is what motivates & inspires us! great job with all your work. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥
Oh hey!!! It's been too long! Thanks for stopping by!! Oh how I wish I could kick my husband out of our office and convert it into a craft space. I love the change table idea!!! I have a change table so I may copy you..LOL! TTYL Kathy.............Sand xoxo
Hi ya Kathy!
I love those 2 big shelves you have there! Great for stuff. For some of us it is a long road to travel to get to the organization program..LOL! You are doing great, I will keep stopping by to get encouraged and check your progress. Seems I have my paper on shelves horizontal, and then vertical files too. Tried to file by color, holiday, florals, plaids, stripes, polka dots, etc...that can be a problem at times when something has lots of those categories on one sheet of paper, then what?!! Hugs to you Kathy and another thank you for your very pretty pinkeep you sent me & all of the special goodies, what a pleasant surprise. Lets stay in touch! I will be back to visit, if only by bloggin highway!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog too!!!! HUGS,
Carol
Post a Comment