Ok this is the senior moment --i was talking about below
I constantly forget that blogger -loads first pic as last -etc --
very frustrating ( this pink pinkeep is my swap for carol-she
likes pink, green . glitz. sweet things also) -Sorry Carol . wanted your adorable
gift to me to be first -- Ok you know I am electronically challenged -
I am self taught - and my doublespeak -is- I don't know what I don't know !
( sometimes there are easier ways to do things
but I don't realize it - just doing what I know or understand )-is that clear ??lol.
The blogger thingy says you can move pics around
I am so nervous about getting them on at all - SO ANYONE -- please tell me how
P. s. also the spacing on my blog -like double spaced -- did I change this somehow ?
How sweet is this ??? I was lucky enough to have
as my swap partner for Viv's pinkeep
swap - Visit Viv to see the other wonderful creations posted at http://vivoutonawhim.blogspot.com/.
I totally adore this precious Rose pinkeep ,
Sorry my pics do not show the crystal candlestick
that she created it on . Look see the strawberry one
- for some reason I am now obsessed with these ,
altho my collection in now only two .
I bought my first one not too long ago , and did not mention it
( course sometimes I have a senior moment- so maybe i did - lol )
Yikes I have a hard time thinking that of myself -
How did this happen , a girl in her prime suddenly
gets a note in the mail from senior citizens group ??
sorry the ranting sidetracked me from my mission
hmm a senior moment ? -- I am looking for more
They are so sweet -- I have a vignette planned with these ,
oops guess you have found my secret -- I love pretty ,
and I am unorganized in my craft room (working on it tho )
but everything needs to be useful and tell a story also -
so can you believe it - I bought a mini "PINK ! "
sewing machine to sew my paper creations --
and I have it all planned -- Cute little black dressing table
a wonderful $15 yard sale find - will become my sewing table
at the end of my " real " workspace table . Not ready yet tho
to show it -- the said work table is piled high with all
the things I want to sort -- very fave things ahem -that were in
all the "STUFF " i talked of organizing in previous posts .
I am getting there - but years of patterns and books ,
wood items and paints, plus the files drawers (most hated
chore )-is quite a job Don't mention books here -or mags
that is a whole other-huge- subject . Categorizing is a confusing thing also ,
for all things. I guess I am a mixed media artist ?? - I love paper crafts '
and altering anything - using paper, stamping , metal etc .
As far as stickers , etc. have always had them in rubbermaid drawers
with a label - but the pile had to be searched through - Thought of making a notebook
the ones - two or three in. wide ,with further categories -flowers ,
vintage , holidays ( have lots of christmas - halloween ) so may
break that down further - within a heavy duty pocket card or freezer -zip lock bag
that i will grommet- What ideas do you guys use ???- would love to do a blog or posts on organizing ideas --don't even know how to do those link things -
Blessings ,Kathy- Ga ♥


1 comment:
hi Kathy, when you upload pictures and want to move them, click on them and drag them where you want them! very easy..
you can upload a few pictures and practice.. then maybe you wont be so nervous! you can just cancel the whole thing when youre done!!
I'm so glad you joined the pinkeep swap!!
hugs!
vivian
Post a Comment