The time is clicking by so fast - After reading a cute blog
- Cherrys jubilee - yesterday - felt the need to go to BIg Lots -
drats - did not have the potions stickers -- check her out great ideas
and a great person also - These guys are things I am working on ,
but today is the day I work at the church all day . Was so tired
that no energy to finish these projects , last night -- but did my
shopping done . Got the crow , I wanted for the display
and at Big lots some cream pumpkins for a dollar . Also
hoping the Bellaween project will post before I have to leave ,
in say 15 min . lol -- Just like a child at Christmas -
anticipation -Teresa gave a sneek peek at todays tutorial , on her blog-
Looks yummy and I haven't even done Mondays --
It was too too cute .. OK ladies , have a great day -
It is glorious here in - DA 'South - cool and crisp
now , will be 80 today -- perfect weather - a hint of fall
to come -- Blessings --Kathy - GA


5 comments:
Kathy this is so cute!!! I can't wait to see Teresa's project either...I'm off to check to see if it's up! Have a glorious day!
Your project is darling! You are one busy little bee. I was at big lots last night....how come I didn't see you? LOL Terri
Ohhh Kathy I am loving all your halloween projects!
Soooo cute!
I wish I had time to make a few cuties for our home!
Thanks for stopping in for a visit!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Hugz,
Dolly
Hi Kathy,
I am a Ga. Girl too! Loving this weather and loving your Halloween projects! Cute as a button! Keep enjoying this weather!
Yvette from Monroe, Ga.
You have me so inspired....just can't wait to get back from my vacation to craft...thanks for sharing. Kara
Post a Comment