
Wow time is going by so fast . Still going through files . wanted to show
a few things I had created a while back for
a BIRDS AND BONNETS - swap on Gathering Dust -site - the very talented Beth Leintz-
We put together four panels -back and front with elements
that had birds and then bonnets - then used our materials to finish and then mailed them and received four more back - Such fun -- The first panel is my ode
to travel -- she has a tiny veil , not sure you can see it ;
also one about Paris -- as close as I will ever get lol

The bird is in many layers -pic sort of fuzzy, sorry .

In a local junk shop , I found some coin holders
and used it as the surround for my bonneted lady and these
blue green colors are now some of my faves . I like these
and may make my own set for my studio display .
I have always loved birds , and have collected many birdhouses
and cages for a while now . Hope to get back to blogging soon
Just wanted to share something with you today out of things I love .
Tired of sorting and don't want to bore you with that same old thing --
Life happens -so a few days detour to work at church
and ya know the essentials --like groceries lol. Still looking for a great idea
to organize my 8 1/2 x 11 -cardstock -- Have a great vertical for my 12x12
but am running out of room for another unit - love black items , but
the wire mesh at the office stores and plastic at Mich. or Hobb LOb -
not my favorites either -- How do you store yours ???
Blessings, Kathy - GA


3 comments:
I found a box just the perfect size.
What else??
Diane at Crafty Passions
You've done some fine art with these! I need to find something to store my paper in.......would love to have a big wooden chest with thin drawers......dreaming again! Hugs, Terri
Hello my swap partner friend from a while ago. I was just checking my old email and found yours so I wanted to stop by and say hi, love your birds and bonnet project.
Post a Comment