
These were the sweet things I received in my
Cracker swap for Carole in Canada .

More wonderful trinkets and crafting goodies

This was her cracker _ It was so lovely - I hated to open it

THis gives a full picture - so elegant -and wonderful
surprises inside.

The red fairy is so sweet --
Thank you Carole for
a special cracker swap -- when she receives her
package , I will post my items to her .
5 comments:
oh what fun! I want to do a cracker swap! I've always wanted to make crackers!! looks like you had a great partner. I love that little gingerbread boy!
have a sweet week!
hugs
vivan
Your blog is ever so cute. Thank you for stopping by my blog, glad you enjoyed it.
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
wow looks like you already had christmas. It all looks so nice! Hugs, Terri
Such fun and lovely things! And...thank you so much for sharing the Bingo set below. I love what you did with the Santa Bingo card!!!
I'm so glad you received the cracker and liked what I enclosed in it:-) It was so much fun putting it together for you! I will let you know as soon as I receive yours:-) xo
Post a Comment