Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowman Love


I received my snowman swap from Cindy Grubb,
my swap partnerfrom VIV 's -http://outonawhim.blogspot.com
today -- be sure to check her out - lovely home dec today
and soon she will be posting all the pics she received from all
the swappers-- It was instant joy and love at the same time !!
These darling notecards were made by cindy
of http://cindygrubb.com- as well as the beautiful calendar
picture below - her original artwork is so beautiful -
and she uses some of my favorite scriptures . Visit her and
see all the many wonderful things she sells
I feel especially blessed to have some of her work -- Thank you Cindy
they are especially beautiful and a wonderful surprise !!
As well as all the sweet goodies that were to follow.


I love the peace sign , she sent -it is already hanging from
favorite snowman's hands - Just look at the vintage , boot ,
snowman and angel -- love them , vintage ornies are hard to find here





I love the notecards she made -- love the cherry
designs -too.

a view of January - each month's page is more beautiful
than the one before, if that can be possible.


WHEN I CAME TO THIS PACKAGE -i HEARD A JINGLE -
BUT WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS
WONDERFUL "SNOWMAN " - WHAT A DELIGHT-
Oh - I feel really spoiled now , so many wonderful things

He is about -eleven inches tall and under a glass dome
that alows yoou to hang him if you want

My bad picture taking doesn't do him justice -
It truly was love at first sight. The wreath he holds is beaded
and says hope and he has wired arms , baby button mouth
and a sweet little cap - He is all glittered and has
snow , as well as glass glitter . His base is too adorable
with sweet touches .
Well what a delightful swap = my friend Teri - sent me my first swap
items ever , sweet snowmen cones -beautiful large and
embellished victorian one and also a more traditionl
one - oh so beautiful work -- I was so surprised - had never seen any
before last year - and I shop in lotsa great places in the greater
Atlanta area -- they were so original - gotta find those pics .
, when I signed up for VIV's swap -- was a very new and green
blogger , then --This world of blogging took
me by surprise - what wonderful sweet
friends I have come to know . Well still creating for a couple of friends -
gotta get them in the mail asap or they will be NEW YEAR
gifts lol -- Blessings to you - keep warm - it is very cold here in the south too !!
kathy






4 comments:

vivian said...

wow! cindy is very creative! weve got to hang on to her and keep her swapping with us! did she make that calander?? omg! I would love to have one of those!
I'm glad the swap went well for you girls! Youre both delightfully talented! have a great weekend!
hugs
vivian

Chris said...

Oh WOW what wonderful gifts from your swap, truly delightful you are both so lucky :D
Thanks for sharing
hugs
Chris xx

vikki said...

what great gifts for a wonderful person! the swap sounds soo fun! hand*dids are such treasured gifts. enjoy m'dear friend. keep warm. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

Sharon said...

You have many wonderful treasures from your swaps, I joined one this year and it was so much fun. Love the picture of the little girl. Matter of fact I love every thing. Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.