Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Raindrops on rose -la -la -la these are a few of my favorite Christmas things !


How I loved creating this little guy - -he needs a tan
ribbon hanger , to make him just right .
Wanted to share a few vignettes of my Christmas decorating
tried both snow and santas in this spot - not sure
lol . decisions -decisions -


These are two of my favorite snowmen , I was lucky enough
to snap up at my fav shabby chic shop ,
last year - for half they were worth -
no tag on them, but have seen these in other displays . before
online - so i know they are someones
handmade line -had to add a little glitter to the snow angel
one - my favorite .


OH my gosh when I saw this in
a new shop yesterday , I got my
hot little hands on it so fast ,
could not believe it , Perfect for
my taste ,and the vintage details
were to die for . How it lasted through open house
beats me - but guess it was meant for me .

This darling cone snowman was one of 2 made
by sweet Teri of http://primtiques.blogspot.com
last year for our
snow swap --too beautiful . The jingle bell garland
is a new find also -love it -- wow silver floats my boat now
and I have always been a deep red lover
at Christmas

These are the cute whimsical ones -- I love em
need to make my swap one for myself to add to this collection ,
will after Christmas .these have to find another spot
to cutesy for the more vintage look ones
*** TO BE CONTINUED _PART 2 - SANTAS -To die for =-
uh not really -but amazing !!!

3 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Wow... I also love the stocking... so charming...

Terri said...

I think we can offically call you the spirit of Christmas. I so enjoy all your sharing. Your stocking is lovely. Haven't had much time to post on my blog but thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs, Terri

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Hi ~ I just found your blog and I LOVE the beautiful creations that you have made ~ they are just so much fun !!
Do you have a shop ?
Have a wonderful Christmas ~
Lori