I love Ms. Bessie Mae! Yes, any man that says 'go ahead honey, get it' is a keeper :) That bunny in the last picture looks like white chocolate, makes me want to bite the ears off! I'm sure it's not chocolate though Hope you have a great Easter! Brenda
Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter Sunday ! P.S Your atc doll from Valentines is cute. I hope you like yours !! I know you said you did. I am happy that you do !! hee hee. Hugs your way, mica
2 comments:
I love Ms. Bessie Mae! Yes, any man that says 'go ahead honey, get it' is a keeper :)
That bunny in the last picture looks like white chocolate, makes me want to bite the ears off! I'm sure it's not chocolate though
Hope you have a great Easter! Brenda
Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter Sunday ! P.S Your atc doll from Valentines is cute. I hope you like yours !! I know you said you did. I am happy that you do !! hee hee. Hugs your way, mica
Post a Comment