Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny swaps






The maillady is visiting me often these days -
and I am loving it - Got to take pics of those pretties, Just wanted to post a couple of pics of my swap
banner , I sent to my "Year of Color " partner -- you saw the previous pics of my wonderful nest banner from her --too too lovely -- She wanted a
Easter or spring theme -- so this is what i made-

5 comments:

Brenda said...

That banner is beautiful! I'm sure she is going to love it!

Kara Ward said...

Darling...so much cuteness at your home.

vivian said...

sweet banner! dont you love getting such great mail??
hugs
vivian

The Feathered Nest said...

What a beautiful banner Kathy!! I always love seeing your work ~ I hope you are doing wonderful, xxoo, Dawn

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Kathy.. thanks for stopping with the wishes... Hope you are ready for eggie day and have a great one... Sun is shinny today and it is warming here.... Just makes ya feel better.... I am washing off my kitchen counters and things sitting on them... wouldn't be so hard if I could go for the sterile look but it just doesn't have the feel I love... so it's clean away....