Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Thoughts


Hope all had a wonderful celebration of Easter -- such a beautiful day
we have had many storms here -- and so it felt so much what this day called Easter
is about -- everything washed clean from the rain -- a feeling of " JOY "
within your heart - that Jesus died and was ressurected just for us as we give our life to him .
So had to design a new banner - I really need to make the plunge and get
Photoshop - not the commercial one --I keep talking about it - so intimidated
by thinking I can learn it -- I can do many thingswith my scrap program -
but melding and altering things are not easy and some things , not doable
- Ok sorry you had to listen again to this lol ;
Here is a pic of my charm Swap on a "TWINCHIE "- 2x2 art - for "THE VINTAGE
VERANDA " swap -- These girls are so talented --Mine is the heart -- called Visions of your heart -- Have a great day !! It is raining here again today - but
a blessing some lakes still have a shortfall - Blessings -- kathy ♥

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I like the blue on the one you did, it is the perfect splash of color on it, and I love your new banner!!!!
(Thinking of you tonight, I see you have the tail end of our bad weather)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy!
I got one of your eggs in the garland swap!!!
Elizabeth

Cindy said...

Yes, wonderful thoughts on Easter. And the banner is very wonderful! I love it. And I've been wanting to play with photoshop too. But can't get past the price...ewwwwww.

-c

Kara Ward said...

Your header is lovely...and so are your swaps. You are the busiest girl I know.