Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a Doll !



I am so into the sweet doll images I see on lots of sites
I made this tag at Valentines - but want to use the image again for some atc's and a couple of Ideas I have -- I also bought some of the doll heads and won a frozen charlotte doll - so will be trying my hand at those ideas too -
some cute jewelry ideas all over the web --
Cold here today - like most of you , but it is Spring in the South
was 28 this morning yikes hope it warms up for Easter-- Well off to get a haircut -ya know spiffed up for Easter and spring renewal for the old girl -lol
Have a Blessed Day - ♥

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Girly! I have been working straight cause someone is sick. I want to work on the secret garden but am so tired when I get home.Where did you get this cute doll image? It's so cold here too! Happy Easter Girlfriend! Hus, Terri

vivian said...

LOVE it! this is so stinking adorable! youre always up to something sweet!
hugs
vivian

Jennifer said...

I love the Tag, it is so cute! I live in Northern Georgia and I can't believe the crazy weather! I have really enjoyed looking at your blog!
Have a great Day!
Jennifer